Alpha Cloud Is Looking For A CDS Workday Financials Analyst
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our Cloud Deployment Solutions business group within Alpha Cloud, preferred locations in Atlanta, GA, Miami, FL or Lincolnshire, IL. As a CDS Workday Financials Analyst you will report directly to the CDS Workday Financials Manager. This position supports Alpha Cloud’s benefits administration and HR BPO platform businesses.
Your Impact As A CDS Workday Financials Analyst
- Responsible for the deployment of Workday throughout the project lifecycle, from planning and design phases through configuration, testing and deployment. The analyst will be actively involved in all of these stages in order to implement and integrate solutions for clients in a variety of industries.
- Works with other deployment teams within the organization to ensure a fully integrated product is delivered to the client.
- Begins specializing and deepening his or her skill set within the Workday system.
- Develops working relationships with other members of the project team and management and begins consulting with external clients in order to build strong business relationships with them.
Perform the following on a project: Document client design requirements Assist with building the Workday solution to meet client requirements Participate in system testing
- Demonstrates awareness of how assigned responsibilities relate to that of the overall project and to the roles of other team members. Provides estimates for assigned tasks and follows established processes and procedures related to these tasks.
- Participates in various lifecycle phase reviews to ensure conformity to requirements and specifications.
- Analyzes and resolves problems as they occur. Performs research into problems, identifying opportunities to correct the situation and seeks opinions and feedback on suggested solutions.
- Completes his or her own assignments on time and with quality and suggests opportunities for quality and process improvements.
- Understands the value of a project plan. Monitors progress of tasks against plan and reports status to appropriate resources regarding project issues.
- Contributes to knowledge management capital through activities such as sharing documented lessons learned, Q&A, documented deliverables, facilitation of knowledge sharing and training workshops, and as well as contributions to the organization’s sharesite.
- Seeks feedback on performance, recognizes strengths and areas for development, and completes training and development initiatives as suggested. Seeks opportunities to learn and take on additional tasks.
- Shows responsibility for corporate funds, materials and resources.
- Understands the meaning of client satisfaction and applies it to the process of servicing the client.
- Communicates client feedback to senior team members for action or follow up.
- Understands and follows internal processes to respond to client needs.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Business Analysis experience which is the knowledge and experience with translating business requirements into system requirements.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to research and analyze to interpret data or functional concepts.
- Ability and willingness to travel to client sites up to 50% of the time.
- Successful completion of the Workday certification after selection or currently Workday Certified is a requirement of the role.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Responds with a sense of urgency to immediate needs.
- Completes assigned tasks within prescribed times based on the deliverables, asks for help when needed.
- Follows directions and asks for clarification of assignments when necessary.
- Understands quality standards for own work and checks own work.
- All verbal and written communications are conveyed in a clear, concise and articulate manner.
- Chooses the appropriate time, place and audience to communicate information, express ideas and provide feedback.
- Listens carefully to others and asks questions to gain or clarify one’s understanding.
- Participates as part of a team, becoming familiar with the various working styles of others and their roles on the team.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and commitment to the goals and objectives of the team.
- Seeks help from other team members.
- Represents the organization in a professional manner and demonstrates strong work ethics.
- Accepts and adapts to change as directed, understands change is constant and necessary in order to improve both individual and team performance and growth.
- Ability to recognize personal skills, abilities, limitations and strengths, taking appropriate action to pursue developmental activities and assistance from others when necessary.
- Workday experience preferred but not required.
- Consulting experience preferred but not required.
- Accounting experience preferred but not required.
- Knowledge and experience with financial systems is preferred but not required.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Math, MIS, Finance, Economics or equivalent years of industry experience. CPA Candidate a plus, nature of work includes qualifying experience to satisfy CPA licensure requirements.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
At Alpha Cloud, we are reimaging how people and organizations thrive. To deliver on this purpose, we do things differently. From company leaders to our newest colleagues, we all play a role in bringing our values to life. Every colleague shapes how Alpha Cloud can become better, stronger and brighter – together. With technology as our catalyst and humanity at our core, we advance each day toward a better future in work and life.
About Alpha Cloud
As the leading provider of benefits administration and cloud-based HR and financial solutions, we enhance work and life through our service, technology and data. Our 22,000 colleagues across 14 global centers deliver an unrivaled consumer experience for our clients and their people. We are Alpha Cloud. Reimagining how people and organizations thrive.
Alpha Cloud provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Alpha Cloud is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alpha Cloud business units.
|Job Category||Service Delivery|