Alpha Cloud is looking for a Business Development Representative – Application Management Systems
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our HR and Financial Services business group within Alpha Cloud. As a National Sales Support Representative – Application Management Systems, you will report directly to the Vice President of Sales – Cloud Application Management Solutions. This position supports Alpha Cloud‘s benefits administration and HR BPO platform businesses.
The Inside Business Development Representative (BDR) is a role that supports a team of Application Management Solutions (AMS) Sales Executives who are responsible for selling ongoing support services to Workday customers. They are responsible for researching prospect companies and generating qualified leads via phone calls and email to senior client contacts. This role is an exciting opportunity to interact with senior client stakeholders and directly contribute to the practice’s sales growth. It is also a great development opportunity with a career track towards an individual contributor role in sales. The BDR reports to the NA Sales Leader for AMS.
- Research prospective clients and contacts to qualify potential sales opportunities and customize communications strategies that resonate with target companies
- Schedule meetings via phone or email with senior stakeholders at prospective client companies on behalf of AMS Sales Executives
- Educate prospective clients about the value of our AMS services
- Partner with AMS Sales Executives and the NA Sales Leader for AMS to create territory plans that will directly contribute to revenue targets
- Maintain Salesforce.com compliance and accurate reporting
- Self-Motivated and Goal-Oriented – The BDR needs to have the internal drive to persevere through obstacles in order to achieve their goals. They should utilize the resources available to them to enhance their productivity, while also being proactive in trying new methods and techniques to be successful.
- Communication – The BDR needs to clearly and concisely communicate over email and phone, both internally and externally. They must always conduct themselves in a highly professional manner, listen comprehensively, and promptly follow-up on commitments.
- Team Leadership – The BDR should strive to be a role model for their peers. They should be invested in the team’s success as well as their own by contributing to team meetings, sharing best practices, and brainstorming ways to overcome obstacles.
- Business Acumen – The BDR needs to stay informed on business trends and insights that are relevant to their prospective clients. They must then apply this information to their communications with clients by connecting the challenges they are faced with to the value of Alpha Cloud’s products and services
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- 1-2 years relevant sales experience
- Workday or HRMS technology industry experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of industry experience.
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
At Alpha Cloud, we are reimaging how people and organizations thrive. To deliver on this purpose, we do things differently. From company leaders to our newest colleagues, we all play a role in bringing our values to life. Every colleague shapes how Alpha Cloud can become better, stronger and brighter – together. With technology as our catalyst and humanity at our core, we advance each day toward a better future in work and life.
About Alpha Cloud
As the leading provider of benefits administration and cloud-based HR and financial solutions, we enhance work and life through our service, technology and data. Our 22,000 colleagues across 14 global centers deliver an unrivaled consumer experience for our clients and their people. We are Alpha Cloud. Reimagining how people and organizations thrive.
Alpha Cloud provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Alpha Cloud is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alpha Cloud business units.
|Job Category||Business Development/Sales|